Saturday, November 10, 2012

Making some sense of it


Making some sense of it, as years have passed, now in great number I have come to see how important and quite special moments we have shared, have truly been. You need not wait till you are old and grey to say I love you, thank so very much. It means a lot to me. You have been there all along. When I think back to the times of joy, laughing so hard we couldn’t stop. Teasing with love and begging to stop. Shared a good cry or filling your glass with a smile in your eye. So precious and yet never spoken, we have but one, fleeting as it may be, it is in the moments we shared that I relish, in the midst of all the ash.

Today I tell you, it is with a softer heart that I for one have so enjoyed you, we might not always agree, but there has always been a shared smile, word, or hug that has meant the world to me.

When we stop doing the doing-ness of life and giving a pause to see what is, it is you and me friend, it is we.

You know who you are; yes it is you and you and you, it is we.

No comments:

Post a Comment